December 28, 2007

Turns Out, I Do Have a Brother

His name is Lee and tonight was the second time I've met him. Upon first meeting him about a week or so ago, I didn't realize he was my long lost brother. Nope. I found out tonight at game night or should I say family game night. He is literally the son my father never had or did have?

Reasons I'm fairly certain Lee is part of our family include but are not limited to the following:

1. his jokes are my dads jokes
2. he falls asleep in movie theaters while i am the exact opposite and fall asleep during any home video watching (im not sure how this exactly proves anything yet, but the scientific notes will follow in due time)
3. he is 25 which means there is no logistical problem in the time line of life to have had him in the family.
4. he's super into fishing, snowmobiling and really everything my dad's into
5. he was wearing a shirt various hand guns on it tonight

Even though I can't exactly prove based on my first findings that Lee is in fact our family's long lost son/brother, it was nice to get a glimpse of what it would have been like growing up with a brother.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you freaked me out. i thought you really really had a brother in the first paragraph. don't know why i would think that though.

djborisyeltsin said...

growing up with a brother is the best. seriously, ask my sister. she'll tell you.

w.weston said...

you can take my brother if you want.