January 21, 2008

The National Football League

Football is not my favorite sport. Football is not my least favorite sport. But it is, however, the sport I make the most numerous nonsensical loyalties and hatreds for teams.

The list of unjustified hatred for NFL teams (in order of hate):
• Dallas Cowboys
• New England Patriots
• Oakland Raiders
• San Fransisco 49ers

The NFL teams of unjustified loyalties (in a slightly more random order):
• Kansas City Chiefs
• Seattle Seahawks
• Indianapolis Colts
• I used to have a Houston Oilers milk cover. I wish they were still a team so I could share my irrational loyalties for them too.

2 comments:

w.weston said...

wait. this post doesn't even say the word broncos at all. as in, the title isn't "elway4lyfe" or anything. what the hell? and don't forget the Orlando Rage. X.F.L. Brah. and pro wrestling.

David Byrd said...

What is a milk cover?